Friday, January 23, 2009

Politics Everywhere

So, I had planned on speaking on my gripes about the music industry this morning until I turned the radio on and heard a rant about Russ Limbaugh and his comments about Obama yesterday. I must say that I am bothered that his comments are garnering this much attention. Does Urban radio not understand that this is what he does on a regular basis? Speaking on the issue all over morning radio only solidifies his place in shock radio. I heard the comments on CNN.com yesterday and chalked it up to him being an attention whore. (I really do hate that expression.) You have to put him in that Michelle Malkin category. (Google her)

I think I will save my rant on the music industry for another day. I was on a very popular hip hop website last night and just kept running into ignorance....

It is back to work again today and I am really not looking forward to going in early...Having an 8:00 meeting combined with the fact that I may have to work late is not my idea of a good day. Also combine the fact that my wife and son will be out of town for the weekend and you have the makings of a cranky man today.

1 comment:

  1. You just gave Rush and Malkin shine on your blog. Now people will go find what Rush said, and they will google Malkin. Stop feeding the animals man

    ReplyDelete