Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well

Well, I guess this is my my grown way of getting things off of my mind. When I was young, or shall I say younger, I used to write so-called rhymes and vent that way. It seems as if I have grown out of that and moved on to using this as my forum. Being that I am now 30 years old on my way to 31 it seems as though life is always there to remind you of something..... Life is never easy but if it was, I probably would take it for granted.

I am coming off of a good weekend and a productive few days off. I think I am ready to go back to work on Friday. I think...... Without getting in to much detail I think I am really bored with work and ready to go back to school. As a matter of fact, I know I am ready to make that leap..... I just need to make that first step.......

But when...........

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land, and I'm glad you're writing my dude. As long as you realize your blog will never be as good as mine, you'll be good!!! I shall link it to my page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....are these thoughts reversible, truly? I'm almost positive that they're irreversible since they're published for the world to see!
    :-P
    Just giving you a hard time. Welcome to blogland!!

    Dana-Marie

    ReplyDelete