Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quiet is better

When is someone going to tell Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich that running his mouth too much on national television is a no-no. How are you in the middle of a impeachment trial and you take time out of your day to work the network circuit. It is really disgusting. CNN showed clips of this man on Barbara Walters, the View, speaking with Geraldo, etc. Here is an idea. STFU and keep it moving. If you know that you are innocent continue to let the media do what they do. Personally, I would take the stance that the American People have not heard the full version of those tapes and until they do, once again they need to sit down somewhere. I know this may be a little close minded on my part but eh....This does not however give him a pass to be on every news channel. It comes across as a bit arrogant in my opinion. He needs to take notes from Jack Abramoff. Stay away from TV and do a Time article...It goes a long way.

If you are in the DC area like I am you should have some snow falling outside right now.... It is not enough in my opinion. When I moved back to the DC area from Atlanta I was expecting snow earlier and lots of it. Mother Nature is holding out on me and I don't like it. I need some real snow. 12 inches and above will suit me fine. (Pause).........This flurry stuff is for the birds.

1 comment:

  1. This is what i was trying to tell you regarding the media and Rush Limbaugh stuff last week...just shut the hell up, and dont call attention to it.

    ReplyDelete