Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interesting



I may be on a little late on this clip right here but I someone sent this to me this morning and it had me shaking my head. I may be a little biased for I am a huge Michael Dyson fan but this is ridiculous. Pat Buchanan really comes off as not able to debate in this conversation. Some of his points may have merit but after a while he really goes off the deep end. Now, to be fair Michael Dyson takes a dip in that end as well. I would just say to watch it and take away what you must.

I wonder if this new shift in power in Cuba is a way for the younger Castro to appeal to Obama. I have been hearing for a while that Cuba would like sanctions lifted after all of these years and I wonder if they see an opening with Obama. It is going to be interesting to see how this plays out. This issue is one that has not seen much light of the day recently due to the economy issues but it is on the radar.

Can someone tell me when you can get a ticket for letting your car warm up in the morning without you being in it. Yesterday morning as was walking back inside my house after starting my vehicle the police drove by and advised me that if my car is on that I need to be in the car. She then pointed to my neighbors truck which also was on and asked me where she was. I stated I did not know and the officer went to her front door, asked for her DL and registration and gave her a $70 ticket for leaving her vehicle unattended. That is just crazy. I know PG county police are going through a budget shortfall but this is crazy.

1 comment:

  1. They probably don't want you calling them when the car is stolen..

    ReplyDelete