Monday, March 9, 2009

Vacation

I really am in need of a vacation. I want to go somewhere where there is a nice beach and beautiful water. I would like to go out of town somewhere. Maybe somewhere in the islands. I have never been out of the country and it is starting to bother me. I hear from my clients about how they went to Jamaica or Africa or Cancun and it just has me in awe. Before 2007 I had never even been to a beach. The first beach I went to was in Jacksonville Florida and even though it was nice, it is not what I really view as a final destination place. The second beach I went to was more of the same and it was in Savannah, GA. This beach too just did not do it for me. I would like to go places and experience more of how other people live in other places. My wife and I were watching a special on the Travel channel about good places to go in Jamaica and it was interesting. My wife has been to Jamaica but she told me that she stayed on the resort. I think I would want to get outside of the resort and really experience how life is. I don't think staying on a resort is a good representation of that. I also would like to go on a cruise at some point in the near future. This too is something that I have never done but I hear it is a wonderful experience. I don't even need to go on a long cruise, but just to be on the boat for a while seems to be relaxing. I really can't speak on why all of this is on my mind this morning. I think I really just need to relax for about a week. It seems whenever I had a vacation from work, I never really just go somewhere and relax. It seems as if I am always on the go. Yeah, sitting on a beach seems like just the way to remedy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment