Monday, March 16, 2009

WOW

This weekend was a lot of fun for me. This was really the first time since I started this blog that I took a weekend off but the weekend was so hectic. On Saturday morning I took my son to have breakfast with my nephew and my brother. I really enjoyed spending time with my nephew as did my son who spent half of his time at the restaurant flirting with the waitress. (I don't know where he gets that from) After leaving my brother and nephew after breakfast I picked my wife up from work and we went to the Air and Space Museum. I have not been to this museum is some time an I really enjoyed myself. One of Tuskegee Airman were there so that was good to see and read about this story. The rest of the afternoon was spent going to the mall and really enjoying family time. Even on Sunday I was able to spend more time with my nephew and my brother and father. I think it was something I really needed to get refreshed. My other "endeavor" is really getting deep and it is taking up a lot of my time. It is something that I love to do but it is really a lot of leg work. I hope that good opportunities keep coming from it. We will see though....

No comments:

Post a Comment