Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's here

Well, I have been saying for a while that I think something big is coming down the pipeline and I think I have found out what it is. I am not going to speak on it too much but it is something that in some ways I have been working towards for while. I am both nervous and excited at the same time. I have been praying for certain things to happen and I think things are beginning to happen. So, with that being said, I would ask for others to pray for me as well.

I watched Kanye West's performance last night on American Idol and I must say that his stage performances are getting better and better. The song that he performed is heartless and I must say that I have liked this song since the first time that I heard it. Kanye was all over the stage last night and involved the crowd. When he first started doing his stage thing he seemed very nervous. Things have changed over time. I am really impressed. Granted, he still can't sing but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Come on man, that performance was hot ass garbage, and every single one of those contestants on Idol can outsing him. He needs to rap..seriously

    ReplyDelete