Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Monday Thoughts

I really enjoyed my weekend. There is nothing more enjoyable than spending time with my wife and son. I realize that as I get older that family time is more important to me than anything else. I also had a chance to have a really conversation with my brother on Saturday. Good times all around. I really am learning to take full advantage of spending time with my son. Based on my schedule I really can't spend the time that I want to with him during the week. It really bothers me but I am learning to work with it. I will admit that I have thought about cutting down how I work but I am working towards that.

Michael Phelps is getting a lot of flack right now for his "episode". Now, as a parent I must say that as a role model he needs to be fully aware of what he does at all times. He needs to watch who is around him and dammit, he needs to pull a Prince and confiscate all cameras. Now, with that being said, it was just a little weed. This man just won eight gold medals. Can he live??? I like his statement though. He apologized for regrettable behavior but never full owned up to inhaling. I see someone has studied under the Clinton ways.

I usually don't post videos on here and I won't today but I have watched the video to NERD's song sooner or later three times this weekend and I must say, the meaning behind this video is stunning. If you want to know why the economy is suffering and what is going on behind the scenes in wall street, watch the video. I must give it up to NERD.

No comments:

Post a Comment